[ON DEMAND] CUIIC Information Session
The Live Information Session hosted by the Canadian Underground Infrastructure Innovation Centre on June 21, 2022 is now available for viewing.
Learn how you can get involved in research, education and networking opportunities related to underground infrastructure.
- Dr. Ali Bayat, Director of CUIIC - University of Alberta
- Dr. Mark Knight, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering - University of Waterloo
- Caroline Amyot, Senior Project Engineer - City of Waterloo
- Dr. Jason Lueke, Trenchless Technology Practice Leader - Associated Engineering
- Ben Campbell, General Manager - Neptune Coring
- George Bontus, Director of Engineering - Insituform Technologies Limited
Together, CUIIC's goal is to foster innovation and provide cost-effective, sustainable solutions to the challenges involved in building, assessing, and rehabilitating underground infrastructure. We look forward to interacting with you!
Comments are closed.
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Alberta